|KCHUNG wiki||Main »
An author name is required.
Beginning of preview -- page is unsaved
this is a start. please feel free to add to / re-structure as you see fit. all areas are public except for the "staff resources" section which requires a password.
what should the wiki be?
* A place to learn the about the various aspects of Kchung and how you become involved
* a place to store manuals and how-to's
* a place to store links to other documents
* a place to store links to all forms / scripts / disk images / archives etc
* a working notepad for shared kchung things like budgets, notes, plans, etc
* deeper explanation of technical and procedural things
* FAQ's finally answered
* archive of meeting notes
* historical archive
* contact info for various kchung people / roles
* a guide for someone who wants to start a radio station?
End of preview -- remember to save
|Page last modified on May 20, 2017|